13000 4 QTAX
Careers | Contact Us | About Us | Make A Payment
Find A Location
Please note the following:
1. This estimator uses standard Australian Tax Office (ATO) Rates.
2. Your actual refund will be determined based on any deductions which you are entitled to claim and any offsets which apply to your particular circumstances.
3. Additions of deductions and offsets will increase your actual refund.
4. You can provide us details of any deductions and we will work out any offsets your are entitled to if you decide to proceed to the next step in this process.
5. This calculation does not include Medicare Levy or HECS payments.
This calculator is to be used as a guide
Your final refund depends on many factors which will be addressed as part of your formal return preparation.